And Nicolae!

NicolaeBy the time you read the title of this post, maybe you all were going to say, "Hey, slow down mate! Stop chewing those books already!". Well yeah, I can't blame you, because I do read too fast, I woke up at 9.00 today and did some errands for my dad. Then I did my daily morning routines, with the newspaper and all, and then went to bath. Then I eat, and then at 11.00 I went to the bookstore to buy book 4-6, each was Rp. 32.000 (about four US Dollars). And ahem, yes people, I know, I know, I'm not going to read those three books tomorrow, I'm saving them for next week. When I checked the Remnant (book 10) was already in. But from book 7 they have started publishing each book in 2 parts. So there are two books for each serie, i.e. the Remnant part 1 and 2, and from what I see, in the US version the books they don't get separated in two different parts....

Ah it will mean more money (as each serie is split into two 300-pages books, now each one is sold for Rp 22.500 which means one serie is now Rp 45.000, compare that to the original Rp 32.000) and more time to complete the series, because the next time I can only buy book 7.1, 7.2, 8.1 and 8.2. Three books is already a lot, and now I must buy four (it's not funny to stop at 8.1 and wondering what will happen in 8.2 and the book is also supposed not to be read in 2 parts originally right?). But yes I know, that means I must refocus my life and do those jobs and assigments that has been given to me. OK then, I will have to start working on those long neglected projects, only got one month to finish it all. When it's all done I'll read all the time I want like crazy.

Personally I have become bored with my Informatics and I know I can do better in other parts. Today, Dad was so angry at a design company he hired to design an advertisement, because it's so bad and unorganized. Dad went to me and asked, go and let me see what you can make to advertise this shopping arcade. So I went, and as I have no scanner to scan the images necessary, I used my Nikon Digital Camera to snap the images and then put them into my design. After about two hours of designing, finally Dad give me an approved sign and he will use my design for the advertisement. So hey, go wait and look for the Jawa Pos newspaper in 8 November and seek my ad, the "OSO Kuta Beach" one with a blue background (my sign!). Hoho, my first design on a national newspaper. Wait for it and see, and please don't complain first okay ^^ Personally I prefer a cleaner design, clean, nice and all sorted, but dad wanted one best central image to be put in the center, large. So yeah, I have to overlap other texts and pictures all over the central image and yeah, for me it's not neat, not clean and all, but dad says it's good and he said "we don't have to follow the same rules right? try making a different kind of an ad". Well, customer is king, and my dad is more than a customer so I just followed what he wanted (actually at first I designed a clean neat version of the ad and showed it to him, and he wanted it changed with the best image filling the center).

Well, yeah, can't complain.... as long as it got posted on a national newspaper, heheheh.... *dreamy face* ($_$)
Maybe I've found my path of life, what I wanna be, what I am good at, and what I actually ENJOY doing..... ;)


••• Friday, November 07, 2003 •••
About Myself


Born on 23 March 1984
New-Born on 10 August 2003
Residing in Surabaya, Indonesia
Petra Christian University, Informatics Eng.
E-Mail : chaoticblue@gmail.com
Yahoo : blu3_dr4g00n@yahoo.com
MSNM : blu3_dr4g00n@hotmail.com

Current Music - Aerith's Theme MIDI
Taken from Final Fantasy VII MIDI
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Old Archives

  • October 19, 2003
  • October 26, 2003
  • November 02, 2003
  • November 09, 2003
  • November 16, 2003
  • November 23, 2003
  • November 30, 2003
  • December 07, 2003
  • December 14, 2003
  • December 21, 2003
  • December 28, 2003
  • January 04, 2004
  • January 11, 2004
  • January 18, 2004
  • January 25, 2004
  • February 01, 2004
  • February 08, 2004
  • February 15, 2004
  • February 29, 2004
  • March 28, 2004
  • April 04, 2004
  • April 11, 2004
  • April 18, 2004
  • April 25, 2004
  • May 02, 2004
  • May 23, 2004
  • May 30, 2004
  • July 18, 2004
  • July 25, 2004
  • August 01, 2004
  • August 08, 2004
  • October 03, 2004
  • My Friends and Visitors
    Links:


    Referrals:

    Credits Roll
    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.
    serendipityq for layout.

    W.Bloggar Blogger

    Give Me A Shout!
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :