Second Holy Spirit Experience

Holy Spirit"Huh? Second?", that's what your first response might be, noting that there's no First Holy Spirit Experience entry anywhere in this blog. Yes, no matter how hard you look, you will not find it, because it's simply not there. The first one is listed under a special protected mode entry in my old UJournal, only a few chosen people were allowed to see that one, because it's private, very private. The most I can tell you is that in my first seeking of the Spirit (read: "tongues"), I was rejected because my life was sinful and for God is holy then He cannot grant His goodness to those who are unholy. I then started fixing up my life, to where I am today.

Today, as yesterday I have received some kind of guidance to go to Vi's mom again, I went there at 1 p.m. Went to some talks until 4.30 p.m, was a little unconvinced, if you ask why I took that long. I asked for a sign that if He wanted me to stay there and ask Him, let the rain keep pouring... if until 4.30 the rain still pours then I will do it. And yes, the rain fell from 3 p.m to about 8 p.m so at about 4.45 p.m I decided to ask again for the Spirit to come into my heart to take control.

Result? This time He said He saw that I have tried to seek Him, and He is delighted with that, and He will give me what I desire. OK, I was glad to hear that, but... after an hour passed, nothing came. We prayed again and He said that I have things to take care of in my heart: lack of faith, unbelief, fear, doubt, anger, anguish, feel dissapointed, feel rejected, lies, etc. So until those have been cleared of, the Spirit can't come in. After I came home, the first thing I did was to clear up a dispute between me and three friends. Called the first one that has the biggest probability for a relationship rebuilding, and told her I apologize for everything I wronged her. She said it's ok, and while I saw that it was still far from a relationship rebuilding, that was a good start. I didn't dare to call the other two at 10 p.m, because the other two are more difficult and tend to easily get angry on me. I decide to wait until tomorrow and I will pray for a God-guided conversation so I will not let out any more harmful things come out from my mouth and I will be able to rebuild the broken relationship. It won't be easy...

Oh yeah, we also prayed for a soulmate for me *blushes* =^_^=. Aiyaa, I'm still 19 and I think it's better for me to focus on God first, but having a soulmate with the same flame and passion for God isn't bad, so we can build and help strengthen each other's faith and we can work a ministry together. Will it be "her"? Aw, she's still 17 by now so I think the path is still up and far ahead, so I better refocus my life again to serve the Lord's purposes...

note: for those of you who enjoy my new background song, it's called Retrospection from Suikoden II.


••• Monday, November 17, 2003 •••
About Myself


Born on 23 March 1984
New-Born on 10 August 2003
Residing in Surabaya, Indonesia
Petra Christian University, Informatics Eng.
E-Mail : chaoticblue@gmail.com
Yahoo : blu3_dr4g00n@yahoo.com
MSNM : blu3_dr4g00n@hotmail.com

Current Music - Aerith's Theme MIDI
Taken from Final Fantasy VII MIDI
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Old Archives

  • October 19, 2003
  • October 26, 2003
  • November 02, 2003
  • November 09, 2003
  • November 16, 2003
  • November 23, 2003
  • November 30, 2003
  • December 07, 2003
  • December 14, 2003
  • December 21, 2003
  • December 28, 2003
  • January 04, 2004
  • January 11, 2004
  • January 18, 2004
  • January 25, 2004
  • February 01, 2004
  • February 08, 2004
  • February 15, 2004
  • February 29, 2004
  • March 28, 2004
  • April 04, 2004
  • April 11, 2004
  • April 18, 2004
  • April 25, 2004
  • May 02, 2004
  • May 23, 2004
  • May 30, 2004
  • July 18, 2004
  • July 25, 2004
  • August 01, 2004
  • August 08, 2004
  • October 03, 2004
  • My Friends and Visitors
    Links:


    Referrals:

    Credits Roll
    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.
    serendipityq for layout.

    W.Bloggar Blogger

    Give Me A Shout!
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :