HELP!

Hmmm..... :(Well, people, I have to ask one thing. Have the quality of my writings been degrading lately? I got no more "divine inspirations" to write thoughtful faith-building articles such as my previous Jesus Generation and Why It's So Hard To Find The King, which have been greatly blessed. Now all I can do is to open up this w.Bloggar program, gazing at it and wondering, what should I write? As right now I don't have any inspirations, I'll write the feelings of my heart now. Now I am trying to reach back again to the level of relationship that I once had with Him. It's a very long way to go.

First and foremost, the lack of people who seem to be here have given me a feeling that "nobody reads all this stuff". This feeling in the end pushed me to put up a counter which you can see on the right side, just to satisfy my curiousity about how much people are actually visiting this place. I start to feel that all I write here is useless, the teachings, the articles, all of it. I wanted a ministry, and I have given this blog as a place of ministry, where I ask Him to use it as means of teaching others, strengthening others, building the faith of others. But? Lately I've been just throwing in everything that I can post... just to make it seem "updated". Which I know, is of no use at all.

The number of people who have been asking me to use Indonesian language in my writings have been very astonishing. Which made me wonder, if I have to write in Indonesian JUST to make my blog being read and commented, and in the end defying my own vision and mission to use this blog as a ministry. This blog have been much a blessing in the earlier days to many people from abroad, let's say Marisa, Aibou, and David. Even since the days of the past blog in UJournal, in English, it have been a blessing, and what made me wonder, those days at UJournal, many people have sent their comments in and no one complained about my blog being written in English. The likes of Vi and TG have paid a lot of visits there. But WHY as I now move to Blogspot, then people start to ask me to change the language? Is it only because most of the 2kG Bloggers write in Indonesian? Tell me.

Earth GlobeBut I have decided to continue writing in English. It is an international language, and it fits my mission of worldwide soul harvesting and teaching. Maybe you will tell me that it's too much for one man to do. But if God will let me do so, He will help me do so throught this blog. LEARN ENGLISH, my friends. You can't tell the world about Christ without it, as the time is still far away when the ministers of Christ will speak in their native language, and those who listen will receive it in their own native languages like in Acts 2. Yes, my friends, the time will come, but not presently. Do you want to waste your time waiting it?


••• Thursday, December 11, 2003 •••
About Myself


Born on 23 March 1984
New-Born on 10 August 2003
Residing in Surabaya, Indonesia
Petra Christian University, Informatics Eng.
E-Mail : chaoticblue@gmail.com
Yahoo : blu3_dr4g00n@yahoo.com
MSNM : blu3_dr4g00n@hotmail.com

Current Music - Aerith's Theme MIDI
Taken from Final Fantasy VII MIDI
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Old Archives

  • October 19, 2003
  • October 26, 2003
  • November 02, 2003
  • November 09, 2003
  • November 16, 2003
  • November 23, 2003
  • November 30, 2003
  • December 07, 2003
  • December 14, 2003
  • December 21, 2003
  • December 28, 2003
  • January 04, 2004
  • January 11, 2004
  • January 18, 2004
  • January 25, 2004
  • February 01, 2004
  • February 08, 2004
  • February 15, 2004
  • February 29, 2004
  • March 28, 2004
  • April 04, 2004
  • April 11, 2004
  • April 18, 2004
  • April 25, 2004
  • May 02, 2004
  • May 23, 2004
  • May 30, 2004
  • July 18, 2004
  • July 25, 2004
  • August 01, 2004
  • August 08, 2004
  • October 03, 2004
  • My Friends and Visitors
    Links:


    Referrals:

    Credits Roll
    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.
    serendipityq for layout.

    W.Bloggar Blogger

    Give Me A Shout!
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :