Giving Thanks To The LORD

I want to thank You for Mee-a. Thank You for such a nice sister who has helped me and strengthened me on many occassions. Because she have faced many things in the past, she has learned about how to always dwell on You and lean by Your Strength alone. She has taught me much during the past months and she has also helped me to draw closer and nearer to You. Help us to strengthen each other and help us to be able to walk together in the journey for eternity, to find Your Presence. Help and teach us to always place our faith in You.

I want to thank You for June. She is one of the closest persons to me now, with Mee-a, the three of us has been united by the bond of brothers and sisters in Christ. What's more, with Mee-a and June sharing the same kind of past, they understand how each other feel and they can both help to lift and strengthen each other. Thanks Lord, for giving Mee-a for June and for giving June for Mee-a. Thanks also for placing both of them in my life, they are the closest and dearest persons to me. As she's now facing troubles and difficulties for her studies, help me to teach her and help me to support her, so she can draw herself nearer and nearer to You, so she can rest upon Your strength and lovingkindness. Help her Lord, cause there's so little I can do with my abilities alone.

I want to thank You for Your providence during this semester. I thought I'll never pass this semester with good grades, but to this day, the results have shown one A and four B pluses from eight subjects (the other three are still in pending). I thought I'll never get that high of a score again, but yet You continued to amaze me with your never ceasing mercy and grace and lovingkindness. Help me to always trust in You and to always put my life, the whole of it, in Your hands alone. Because it is only You who knows my future and can lead me to it.

I want to thank You for all of my friends I've known over at 2kG and from the blogging community. Thank You for Chees, Will-Iyem, Angie (Freccia), Ipone, Venety, Kriz, TG, Larry, Adjie, Lilik, Vi, Eve, Juli, Shanty, Cloud, QQ, Reena, F|N, Chette, Marisa, Aibou, Ann, Jessy, Pau Pau, and many others whom I may have forgotten to write here (and if I did, please forgive me and please say so in the comment or shoutbox). All of them, one by one, have touched my life in many ways, and without them, I will not be here, and maybe this blog wouldn't even exist today. They are my brothers and sisters in Christ, with bonds of faith that will not be lost forever, because we are one, and together we are members of the body of Christ, united by faith, though separated we may be.

If my life shall cease, then I shall be grateful for all that You have given during my stay on the Earth. If one day I shall come back home to Heaven, then the one thing I shall ask for is that so I can meet all of them once again later in the same place, in Your House, in the Kingdom of Heaven. They are such nice people, brothers and sisters I will not forget. Thank You for reminding me yesterday about how much You have given to me and blessed to me.


••• Tuesday, January 13, 2004 •••
About Myself


Born on 23 March 1984
New-Born on 10 August 2003
Residing in Surabaya, Indonesia
Petra Christian University, Informatics Eng.
E-Mail : chaoticblue@gmail.com
Yahoo : blu3_dr4g00n@yahoo.com
MSNM : blu3_dr4g00n@hotmail.com

Current Music - Aerith's Theme MIDI
Taken from Final Fantasy VII MIDI
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Old Archives

  • October 19, 2003
  • October 26, 2003
  • November 02, 2003
  • November 09, 2003
  • November 16, 2003
  • November 23, 2003
  • November 30, 2003
  • December 07, 2003
  • December 14, 2003
  • December 21, 2003
  • December 28, 2003
  • January 04, 2004
  • January 11, 2004
  • January 18, 2004
  • January 25, 2004
  • February 01, 2004
  • February 08, 2004
  • February 15, 2004
  • February 29, 2004
  • March 28, 2004
  • April 04, 2004
  • April 11, 2004
  • April 18, 2004
  • April 25, 2004
  • May 02, 2004
  • May 23, 2004
  • May 30, 2004
  • July 18, 2004
  • July 25, 2004
  • August 01, 2004
  • August 08, 2004
  • October 03, 2004
  • My Friends and Visitors
    Links:


    Referrals:

    Credits Roll
    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.
    serendipityq for layout.

    W.Bloggar Blogger

    Give Me A Shout!
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :