Worship Is The Key!

KeyMaybe most of us have heard this phrase over and over so many times until we are bored, "worship is the key to build a strong relationship with God". But how many of us have understood the real meaning behind that phrase, and more importantly, do it each and every day? Well, I did not, until yesterday, that is. See, I was having problems lately, I was getting desperate and stressed yesterday, so I chatted with Mee on YM and poured out everything. But before I can get my relief, she said that she wanted to do her "silent time".

I persuaded and asked her not to go, but she said that Father God has called her and asked her to come. So, she left, and before she did, she told me to go find these three verses, because Father God has asked me to do that.
  • Matthew 18:18 - Whatever you shall bind on earth shall occur, having been bound in Heaven...
  • Isaiah 30:15 - In returning and rest you shall be saved; and in quietness and hope shall be your strength.
  • Isaiah 55:6 - Seek Jehovah while He may be found; call on Him while He is near.

    Okay, so I went to my prayer room, and prayed for about 20 minutes, and poured everything that I felt right then to God. I don't know what else to do so I just knelt there doing nothing. And suddenly I started singing this song:

    Percayalah kepada Tuhan dengan segenap hatimu
    Dan janganlah bersandar kepada pengertianmu sendiri
        Berbahagia orang-orang yang memperoleh hikmat-Nya
        Lebih berharga dari emas perak dan permata
        Umur panjang di tangan kanannya
        Kemuliaan hormat di tangan kiri
        Jalan yang penuh damai sejahtera senantiasa....


    WHAM! That song was quite a shocking message for me. "Trust the LORD with all your heart", hey for the last few days, I do not depend on God fully, but instead, I ignored the warning that was given in the second sentence, "and do not stand by your own wisdom". For those of you who cannot understand the song, the rest of it maybe goes like this in English: "Blessed are the people who were granted His wisdom, more worthy than gold, silver, and diamond. Long life in His right hand, glory and honor in His left hand. A path full of peace and joy everlasting".

    After singing three more songs, I felt an urge to praise and worship together with Mee, so I called her. We spoke for a moment, and then she started laughing by herself. When I asked her what's so funny, she said, "Listen... Father God says that you should hang up your phone, because He wants to hear your songs. He thinks they are beautiful, because they are sang from the heart". WHAM! Thought He'd never listen, because I sang those four songs while weeping so my voice was rather "bland". But He did not hear the voice, instead He saw the heart.

    I quickly hung up the phone and started singing again for about another 30 minutes (5 more songs if I'm not mistaken). I was greatly overjoyed and happy, and I couldn't stop smiling as I sang. It was a great happiness for me to be able to please God, and for me to know that my songs of praises are heard by the Father. Ah, I long for more of these moments. I want to have moments like that to share with Him. This morning I was kinda sleepy, so I couldn't sing too much, but tonight I'll sing more for Him, hehehe. I am very happy, my sadness has been wiped.

    You should try to do praise and worship too, because it is the Key to the Relationship. Will you? =)


    ••• Monday, January 19, 2004 •••
  • About Myself


    Born on 23 March 1984
    New-Born on 10 August 2003
    Residing in Surabaya, Indonesia
    Petra Christian University, Informatics Eng.
    E-Mail : chaoticblue@gmail.com
    Yahoo : blu3_dr4g00n@yahoo.com
    MSNM : blu3_dr4g00n@hotmail.com

    Current Music - Aerith's Theme MIDI
    Taken from Final Fantasy VII MIDI
    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

    Old Archives

  • October 19, 2003
  • October 26, 2003
  • November 02, 2003
  • November 09, 2003
  • November 16, 2003
  • November 23, 2003
  • November 30, 2003
  • December 07, 2003
  • December 14, 2003
  • December 21, 2003
  • December 28, 2003
  • January 04, 2004
  • January 11, 2004
  • January 18, 2004
  • January 25, 2004
  • February 01, 2004
  • February 08, 2004
  • February 15, 2004
  • February 29, 2004
  • March 28, 2004
  • April 04, 2004
  • April 11, 2004
  • April 18, 2004
  • April 25, 2004
  • May 02, 2004
  • May 23, 2004
  • May 30, 2004
  • July 18, 2004
  • July 25, 2004
  • August 01, 2004
  • August 08, 2004
  • October 03, 2004
  • My Friends and Visitors
    Links:


    Referrals:

    Credits Roll
    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.
    serendipityq for layout.

    W.Bloggar Blogger

    Give Me A Shout!
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :