I Have Returned From The Mountain...

Er... sorry for not telling that I was going to be away on August 9th to 11th for the Bible Camp. I remember that I have told it before, but not in the last post, it was on the... forgot which post but it's there. Yesterday I have returned and I feel VERY TIRED although also very satisfied. The main theme of the camp was Unity In Fellowship. The explanation in the two sessions was easy to comprehend, so I didn't take so many notes. I only recorded the main verses being used during the sessions in my PDA with a little explanation of what they refer to:


Session I: A Prayer For Unity
  • 1 John 1:3 - the fellowship must be done with Father God and Jesus Christ.
  • Eph 4:3-6 - elements which are needed during a fellowship (all about being one).
  • Phi 2:1-4 - same mind, same love, being of one accord and one mind, and care one another.
  • John 17:9-11,20-23 - a prayer for the unity of God's people (they must be one as Jesus     Christ and Father God are one, we are Father God's given to Jesus, we must glorify Him).


    Session II: One Heart To Serve The LORD
  • Eph 4:11-16 - the talents which are given to the members of Christ's body.
  • Rome 12:1,2,7,8 - a call to offer our bodies as a living and holy sacrifice to Christ.
  • Mark 10:45 - the Son of Man came to serve, not to be served, that we must also serve.
  • 1 Cor 12:12-30 - the purpose of differences in people, to be as one body of Christ.
  • John 17:20-23 - a prayer for those who believe in God through His disciples means there is     an element of "action" as in spreading the Gospel to those who haven't heard about it).


    The Scriptures and the sermon given above were also a gift from God for me having followed Him for one year. I truly came back and knew about the real Christ in August, 10th 2003. Yet these sermons was given in the second day of the camp, meaning it was on August, 10th 2004. Exactly one year from when I first followed Him thoroughly! The sermons were also told as if they were specifically given to me. Maybe I have told you before (or not?) that I have a huge clash with June which has not been resolved to this day. The sermons really stabbed me in my heart, and the words I hear were like it was spoken directly to me, not to the congregation of people in the camp. I do not know how June must have felt, because it's like she felt nothing, nothing at all. Have her heart turned to stone already? I hope not...


    Erm, yeah, and for you people asking for photos... I have not received them from the Documentation Team. They took a lot of pictures with their digital camera and they will give all the pictures to me in the form of a CD. I will select a few of them and put them on my Multiply site's Photo Gallery. There are many strange and odd "faces" and "expressions" in the photos (well, some of the photos were taken by surprise), and for me, I got about 3-4 photos with strange expressions, and there's one really notable strange photo... yeah but it's okay... almost all of us got a photo or two like that. Argh... next time must tell the Documentation Team not to take pictures by surprise or stealth. But overall the photos are funny, hehehe...


    The most exciting moment during the entire camp was during the games. Wish I can tell you how many games and fun we had, but maybe you'll be able to see it later when I finally brought up the pictures. And the most memorable moment was during the last day, when we held the Closing Ceremonials in a clearing in the middle of a natural forest after we went on a hike for about 30-45 minutes. When and where else can you praise God with songs and listen to a sermon in the midst of nature? This is the first time I had an experience like this and maybe I won't be able to experience something like this again for YEARS to come. It was truly an amazing experience and I am so blessed to be a part of this Bible Camp's commitee.


    ••• Thursday, August 12, 2004 •••
  • About Myself


    Born on 23 March 1984
    New-Born on 10 August 2003
    Residing in Surabaya, Indonesia
    Petra Christian University, Informatics Eng.
    E-Mail : chaoticblue@gmail.com
    Yahoo : blu3_dr4g00n@yahoo.com
    MSNM : blu3_dr4g00n@hotmail.com

    Current Music - Aerith's Theme MIDI
    Taken from Final Fantasy VII MIDI
    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

    Old Archives

  • October 19, 2003
  • October 26, 2003
  • November 02, 2003
  • November 09, 2003
  • November 16, 2003
  • November 23, 2003
  • November 30, 2003
  • December 07, 2003
  • December 14, 2003
  • December 21, 2003
  • December 28, 2003
  • January 04, 2004
  • January 11, 2004
  • January 18, 2004
  • January 25, 2004
  • February 01, 2004
  • February 08, 2004
  • February 15, 2004
  • February 29, 2004
  • March 28, 2004
  • April 04, 2004
  • April 11, 2004
  • April 18, 2004
  • April 25, 2004
  • May 02, 2004
  • May 23, 2004
  • May 30, 2004
  • July 18, 2004
  • July 25, 2004
  • August 01, 2004
  • August 08, 2004
  • October 03, 2004
  • My Friends and Visitors
    Links:


    Referrals:

    Credits Roll
    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.
    serendipityq for layout.

    W.Bloggar Blogger

    Give Me A Shout!
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :