Walking In God's Perseverance

"For we walk by faith, not by sight" -- 2 Corinthians 5:7

Day by day I can see that He is keeping us together in His hands....


Juli's financial problems have been completely resolved. The sum of money she needed was available on me, so I lend her that much. She said that she was going to return the money in about two weeks which means about the second week of August. But in the end she managed to return everything in less than a week. Even she is amazed how could God have helped her to get that amount of money in such a short time. The answer could not be anything else than "Divine Perseverance". It is like He is planning to further train us to fully rely, depend and trust fully on Him for the future. Because if we do not do that, we will fall on our own.


My future plans have seen a bright path in the end. Following my inability to take the Master of Business Administration next year, my father agreed with my opinion that it is better to wait two years while working then taking the MBA, rather than choosing a Master degree that I can take next year but it's not useful and I don't like it. So right now the plans are set up like this:


  • Aug 2004 - Jul 2005 : finish my Bachelor of Informatics Engineering while taking a part time     job in the management field. I have a lot of free time now that I only take 4 classes.
  • Aug 2005 - 2007 : continue part time job in management field, then after having enough     adequate managerial skills, try to practice it by conducting a full-time work in a company.
  • 2007-2009 : take the Master of Business Administration in (hopefully) NUS, Singapore.
  • 2009 : conduct marriage plans. If possible maybe set it to 2007 or early 2008 instead.


    Of course, men can only plan and it's fully up to God whether He will fulfill this plan or not because He has His own plans that we cannot understand, maybe His plan is an entirely different plan that is better for me. For the time being I will just "walk by faith and not by sight" because I have learned that what you see with your humanly eyes can deceive you, but when you walk by faith you will find a way. Does it mean that I'm blind then? Maybe. But it's better to be blind and give my hands to Him so that He will lead me, rather than to be normal sighted but I follow my own way. Right now I would also like to thank Chette and Mima for being my role-model in this problems. I'll wait for the day that we can meet. Maybe in our wedding party?


    What to pray for right now?
    Right now me and Juli are both suffering from illness. I have some problems in my digestion system that leads to heart and head problems. My heart can suddenly beat out of rhytm and make me painful. It also has a connection with my low blood pressure, yesterday it was only 100/70 (out of the normal 120/80). In the end, I also have a bad headache that makes me really suffer. I almost get hit twice by another car when I was driving because my head was too painful for me to concentrate on the road. While for Juli, I don't know her exact problem as she hasn't gone to the doctor yet, but yesterday she was having a bad headache and a fever. What's worse, she have to get to the office and back with bus. If she was to fall down on the bus with no one else guarding her (no Nino and no C'tine right now), what will happen to her?


    ••• Wednesday, August 04, 2004 •••
  • About Myself


    Born on 23 March 1984
    New-Born on 10 August 2003
    Residing in Surabaya, Indonesia
    Petra Christian University, Informatics Eng.
    E-Mail : chaoticblue@gmail.com
    Yahoo : blu3_dr4g00n@yahoo.com
    MSNM : blu3_dr4g00n@hotmail.com

    Current Music - Aerith's Theme MIDI
    Taken from Final Fantasy VII MIDI
    Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

    Old Archives

  • October 19, 2003
  • October 26, 2003
  • November 02, 2003
  • November 09, 2003
  • November 16, 2003
  • November 23, 2003
  • November 30, 2003
  • December 07, 2003
  • December 14, 2003
  • December 21, 2003
  • December 28, 2003
  • January 04, 2004
  • January 11, 2004
  • January 18, 2004
  • January 25, 2004
  • February 01, 2004
  • February 08, 2004
  • February 15, 2004
  • February 29, 2004
  • March 28, 2004
  • April 04, 2004
  • April 11, 2004
  • April 18, 2004
  • April 25, 2004
  • May 02, 2004
  • May 23, 2004
  • May 30, 2004
  • July 18, 2004
  • July 25, 2004
  • August 01, 2004
  • August 08, 2004
  • October 03, 2004
  • My Friends and Visitors
    Links:


    Referrals:

    Credits Roll
    blogger for engine.
    blogskins for the skins.
    serendipityq for layout.

    W.Bloggar Blogger

    Give Me A Shout!
    Name :
    Web URL :
    Message :